What is your favorite travel memory?
My trips around Andalusia. Our community offers an unforgettable stay because of its rich culture, delicious gastronomy, heritage, natural parks, and friendly local people. It is really easy to achieve because the weather in our region is warm and sunny which allows you to enjoy every moment during your trips.
How have you changed/grown since working for your current company?
Working for the Spanish school has enriched me professionally and personally. I have gained a valuable experience through the years. Moreover, meeting new students who visit us is fantastic because you can share a lot of special moments with them. Organizing the Spanish programs for students is great; we care about every single detail to make sure that their stay is as fantastic as possible.
What is the best story you've heard from a return student?
I remember the particular experience of a girl called Laura. She started to study with us since she was a child and has continued until she was 18 years old when she got the advanced level of the language.
For her, the school staff was like a second family. She used to spend a lot of time at the school and even brought snacks when spending the whole afternoon with us.
If you could go on any program that your company offers, which one would you choose and why?
I would choose our Summer Camps because it offers a wide variety of activities – cultural, sports, adventure, and nature. In addition, this program offers students a combination of learning Spanish and visiting our places. Trips, workshops, and experiences are all included in the package. Lastly, our gastronomy is healthy and of high quality!
What makes your company unique? When were you especially proud of your team?
1. Safety and friendly atmosphere.
- Our school is situated in a friendly, quiet, and peaceful environment.
- As Villacarrillo is a small city with an atmosphere of respect surrounding it, you never face conflict situations or problems.
- The neighbors of Villacarrillo are hospitable and are always pleased to show their culture and way of living to students from other countries.
- The Spanish culture invites to share and learn from our people and our traditions.
2. Total linguistic immersion.
- Our methodology offers a communicative approach.
- The students are accompanied by instructors and teachers at every moment.
- Our language experiences are adjusted to the students’ preferences.
- We always consider the country and culture of our students so we can make them feel comfortable and at home.
- The location of our school allows a comprehensive learning of the language and the Spanish culture.
3. Different types of accommodation to choose from.
- Our school offers different choices of accommodation. It can either be a youth hostel for students coming in groups, accommodation with local families for a complete linguistic immersion, stay at the teacher´s home for a more intensive learning, or accommodation in a rural house in the Natural Park with a swimming pool!
4. Nature, patrimony, and gastronomy.
- You will enjoy the uniqueness of the wildlife and flora in Cazorla, Segura and Las Villas Natural Park as well as all the adventurous activities that its setting offers us.
- You will be able to visit important Renaissance cities declared World Heritage. In addition, you will be in contact with the Arab and Iberian cultures.
- Enjoy flamenco, music, and dancing.
- The virgin olive oil, the gastronomy, and our tapas will not leave you indifferent.
5. We are a certified SIELE Center.
- Our teachers and instructors are highly qualified.
- Our methodology and contents are adapted to students’ language levels.
- We prioritize communication, students’ entertainment, and we give competitive tuition rates.
6. Competitive prices.
- We offer a great variety of language experiences at very competitive prices.
- Respecting the quality of our services.
- We adapt to the students’ needs and demands.
We always feel really proud of our staff because they get engaged with the company and the students. We consider ourselves a big family with a shared goal for the future.
What do you believe to be the biggest factor in being a successful company?
I think the key to a successful company is its staff. A professional, well–qualified, and hardworking staff, and the close friendly relationship among us is a big factor. Working as a team is essential. We try to share work as well as leisure. Sometimes, we meet to relax or de-stress together.